No items found.
Draw Every Hairstyle you want Faster with the New Procreate Brushes for Every Hairstyle!
Straight, long, wavy, curly, short... bald, you name it!
And if you don't know how to draw hair... well, not to worry.
Your new brushes are packed with FREEBIES that will help you improve your drawing skills and impress your family and friends!
Draw Every Hairstyle in Minutes, Not Hours!
Carefully organized files that make this Unique Brush Set really easy to use and install!
What do I get?
Nah, just messing with you :)
25 High-Quality Hair Brushes that will allow you to Draw Any Hairstyle In Minutes
- Take your drawing from sketch to finished using the same versatile Brush Pack
- Easy to install, easy to use, organized files
- Makes drawing any hairstyle fast and easy
FREE Detailed Ebook Tutorial: How to Draw Every Hairstyle
- How to Draw Straight Hair?
- How to Draw Wavy Hair?
- How to Draw Curly Hair?
- Step by Step Tutorials
FREE Easy to Use Hair Practice Sheets for Straight, Wavy and Curly Hair
- Practice Sheets are a great way to get started and to improve your drawing skills
- Just drag and drop these .Procreate files directly into your iPad and start practicing!
- Practice consciously on the areas you need to improve!
- Increase your productivity and impress your family and friends with your drawing skills
Important: These brushes are for the iOS app Procreate 4 and for use with the iPad Pro and Apple Pencil (or compatible Stylus).
These brushes do not work in Photoshop or any other application.
How to Upload a Brush Set?
If you want to Upload from the iPad
- Do not try to upload the whole folder
- Use a special app if you want to unzip the folder on the iPad - there are several free apps in the Appstore. Please, follow these steps (I checked - it works):
- Download any free app to unpack the zip.file (I use Unzip app) on your iPad (if you not already unzipped it)
- Navigate from your iPad through the "Files" folder to the Zip. file (for ex.: I store mine in iCloud so I go to Files - iCloud - "HairBrushesforEveryHairstyle.zip").
- Select Zip. file and choose option Share (open) - "Open in Unzipp" app (or what app you prefer to use). Unzip app will be opened and you will see the zip. file here. Tap on it - it will be unpacked.
- Open the unpacked folder - find "Hair_Brushes_For_Every_Hairstyle.brushset" - tap the "i" button and choose Open in - Open in Procreate.
- And Voilá! all of the brushes will appear in Procreate as one Brush set in Brush sets menu panel!
If you want to Upload from your Computer
I think this is the easiest way to upload your new Brush set.
- After you purchased it, find the zip file called "HairBrushesforEveryHairstyle.zip" in your computer and unzip it.
- Find "Hair_Brushes_For_Every_Hairstyle.brushset" and transfer it to your iPad (In my case, I transfer it via AirDrop!
- Open it in Procreate and your new Brushes will appear in the program as one Brush set in Brush sets menu panel!