No items found.
This Brush Set adds the most Realistic Textures to your work!
Made from Real Life textures, this Brush Set is as close as it gets to the real thing!
Great for Sketching and Line Work. This Super Versatile Brush Set will allow you to easily go from sketch to a final piece in one go!
25 PRESSURE SENSITIVE GRAPHITE AND CHARCOAL BRUSHES: Made from Real Life Textures
- 9 Graphite Sketch Brushes
- 7 Graphite Charcoal Brushes
- 5 Graphite Texture Brushes
- 4 Graphite Filling Brushes
FREE EBOOK TUTORIAL: Over 190 Pages on How to Draw a Digital Portrait
In this Free Ebook, you'll find some of my best tips and tricks to create a Digital Portrait using Procreate.
You'll find a detailed Step by Step on:
- What is Shading and Why is it Important?
- Shading Exercises to help you Improve.
- How to Draw an Eye?
- How to Draw a Nose?
- How to Draw a Mouth?
- Face Measurements and Proportions.
- About the Procreate Graphite and Charcoal Brush set for Realistic Portraits.
Important: These brushes are for the iOS app Procreate 4 and for use with the iPad Pro and Apple Pencil (or compatible Stylus).
These brushes do not work in Photoshop or any other application.
How to Upload a Brush Set?
If you want to Upload from the iPad
- Do not try to upload the whole folder
- Use a special app if you want to unzip the folder on the iPad - there are several free apps in the Appstore. Please, follow these steps (I checked - it works):
- Download any free app to unpack the zip.file (I use Unzip app) on your iPad (if you not already unzipped it)
- Navigate from your iPad through the "Files" folder to the Zip. file (for ex.: I store mine in iCloud so I go to Files - iCloud - "Graphite & Charcoal Brush set for Realistic Portraits.zip").
- Select Zip. file and choose option Share (open) - "Open in Unzipp" app (or what app you prefer to use). Unzip app will be opened and you will see the zip. file here. Tap on it - it will be unpacked.
- Open the unpacked folder - find "Graphite & Charcoal For Realistic Portraits.brushset" - tap the "i" button and choose Open in - Open in Procreate.
- And Voilá! all of the brushes will appear in Procreate as one Brush set in Brush sets menu panel!
If you want to Upload from your Computer
I think this is the easiest way to upload your new Brush set.
- After you purchased it, find the zip file called "Graphite & Charcoal Brush set for Realistic Portraits.zip" in your computer and unzip it.
- Find "Graphite & Charcoal For Realistic Portraits.brushset" and transfer it to your iPad (In my case, I transfer it via AirDrop!
- Open it in Procreate and your new Brushes will appear in the program as one Brush set in Brush sets menu panel!